Note: This is a special, hour-long episode entirely in English. We’d like to thank the organizers of UXcamp Europe 2010 as well as all the attendees who made UXcamp such a great event. Spread the word about UXcamp and see you all next year!
End of May, 400 UX pros from all over Europe came together in Berlin to discuss User Experience and exchange knowledge. Volker Gersabeck and Henning Grote, two of the organizers, answered all the curious questions by Holger, Tom and Stefan: How the idea for UXcamp was born, what they had to organize upfront, what the BarCamp spirit is like, and what feedback they’ve got from sponsors and attendees.
Links for this episode:
- UX Camp Europe 2010 Sponsors
- XING profiles of both Volker Gersabeck and Henning Grote
- uxcampeurope.org – the Mixxt site where you can register and read all about the camp.
- Session Grid for this year’s UXcamp
- Follow twitter.com/uxcampeurope for the latest news about next year’s conference
- UPA – the UPA conference which took place in Munich the week prior UXcamp.
- #uxce10 is the hashtag for UXcamp, e.g. for images on Flickr and presentations on Slideshare.
- UXcamp sponsors mentioned in this episode: Humboldt University (Institute of Psychology), Centigrade, Designerdock, Melt, Tobii
- Fjord Open Doors by Fjord Berlin
- TED conference
- Download this episode (mp3)
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
- Subscribe to the podcast with other apps